Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Stories

Another great way to use words is to create new stories.

A tool I use to tell my stories online is called: Storybird at www.storybird.com .

To use this free online tool I make sure of the following:

  1. I create an account
  2. My Flash player is up to date
  3. I can write and publish publicly stories in English - I can write and privately publish stories in any other language
  4. I can save the stories in my computer and follow up with prints, PPT presentations, shows and even publish my story as a podcast.
Check explanations of uses of storybird stories at these links:


Here is a story I made for this presentation series.

Click on the link: http://storybird.com/books/happy-together/

Check here for the wikipage with the word document with the text of the story, the wordle page I made from the words in the story, a PPT simple step-by-step guide and the video segment where I tell you the story.